The Shadow and Flame
Go Back   The Shadow and Flame > Collecting > The Crossroads

Old 02-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Nayr Treppel

United Cutlery- The Hobbit Swords

With the Hobbit coming out, and UC again getting the license, I am excited to see what we'll get. I have heard on other forums that the first wave, in winter, will contain Orcrist, New look Sting, and 1-2 more. I know we haven't see much, but what hobbit weapons would ya'll like to see?
Old 02-29-2012, 02:50 PM   #2
ÉoMeR ÉaDiG
King of Rohan

User owns 1x Rohan: Eomer\'s Helm (ES: 3) User owns 1x Rohan: Eowyn\'s Helm (ES: 3) User owns 1x Rohan: Theoden\'s Helm (ES: 10) User owns 1x GOT: House Tyrell (ES: 20)
User owns 1x Cave Troll (ES: 8) User owns 1x Avatar: Neytiri (ES: 6) User owns 1x Tintin: Snowy (ES: 10) User owns 1x Tintin (ES: 10)
User owns 1x GOT: House Baratheon (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Stark (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Lannister (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Tully (ES: 20)
User owns 1x GOT: House Targaryen (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Arryn (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Martell (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Greyjoy (ES: 20)
Re: United Cutlery- The Hobbit Swords

The hammer of Dwalin and the sword of Thorin.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
Nocturno
Behold darkness of fear.

User owns 1x The Prancing Pony (ES: 6) User owns 1x Tintin (ES: 10) User owns 1x BSG: Cylon (ES: 3) User owns 1x Bag End Environment (ES: 50)
User owns 1x Gandalf\'s Hat (ES: 20) User owns 1x The Hobbit: Thorin (ES: 100) User owns 1x Hulk: Gray (ES: 2) User owns 1x The Hobbit: Balin (ES: 100)
User owns 1x The Hobbit: Bilbo Baggins (ES: 100) User owns 1x High Elven Helm (ES: 8) User owns 1x Ringwraith Steed (ES: 9) User owns 1x Shield of Gil-Galad (ES: 4)

Woow Orcrist and New look Sting
I am curious of the other one or hopefully two more swords.
Sounds like music to my ears.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Darth Rage
Exclusives suck

User owns 1x Battlestar Galactica Medallion (ES: 2) User owns 1x SW Darth Vader\'s Helm (ES: 10) User owns 1x SW Yoda (ES: 2) User owns 1x BSG: Cylon (ES: 3)
User owns 1x SW C-3PO (ES: 5) User owns 1x SW R2-D2 (ES: 5) User owns 1x Ringwraith Gauntlet (ES: 9) User owns 1x Ringwraith Cloak (ES: 9)
User owns 1x Captain America\'s Shield (ES: 3) User owns 1x Iron Man (ES: 8) User owns 1x Ringwraith Steed (ES: 9)

Definitely Orcrist, Glamdring is lonely.

Old 03-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
guitarss

Ok People I contacted CBSwords.com for information i had on which sword would be the best to purchase right now and which swords will be available so here is what they sent me about the Hobbit Movie Swords:

UC went bankrupt in 2006, and were sold to another company, which kept them intact and they started producing things again. Most of the people stayed on. They are still making LOTR stuff, and have the hobbit license. Since the bankruptcy they did Isildur's sword, the Witchking Dagger, and Sam's Sword from the LOTR line. For the hobbit they're doing a new version of Sting, Orcrist, Gandalf the Grey staff, and others.

They have recently (in the past year) discontinued most LOTR items. Glamdring, Anduril, and Sting are the only ones that they are going to continue to make (and Anduril has a hold on it for the rest of the year). We bought all their remaining Eowyn sword inventory, so have like 30 of those left. Boromir's sword is already gone, as is Herugrim. We have just a couple Isildur swords left.

P.S. I need more money to buy all this cool new stuff !And! I know this is a post of what you'd like to see... so this is what I like to see
My Weta Fan Profile
Old 03-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
ÉoMeR ÉaDiG
King of Rohan

User owns 1x Rohan: Eomer\'s Helm (ES: 3) User owns 1x Rohan: Eowyn\'s Helm (ES: 3) User owns 1x Rohan: Theoden\'s Helm (ES: 10) User owns 1x GOT: House Tyrell (ES: 20)
User owns 1x Cave Troll (ES: 8) User owns 1x Avatar: Neytiri (ES: 6) User owns 1x Tintin: Snowy (ES: 10) User owns 1x Tintin (ES: 10)
User owns 1x GOT: House Baratheon (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Stark (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Lannister (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Tully (ES: 20)
User owns 1x GOT: House Targaryen (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Arryn (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Martell (ES: 20) User owns 1x GOT: House Greyjoy (ES: 20)

There doing a new Gandalf the Grey staff, I MUST BUY FOR ME!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #7
guitarss

I KNOW! CAN"T WAIT!!!! If you buy one first buy me one ! haha
My Weta Fan Profile
Old 03-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
ÉoMeR ÉaDiG
King of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarss View Post
I KNOW! CAN"T WAIT!!!! If you buy one first buy me one ! haha

Not only must I buy the staff for you, but I must also buy it first for you.
I wish I have so much money to spend.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #9
guitarss

sorry , after first . To excited to understand what i type HAHA
My Weta Fan Profile
Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
ÉoMeR ÉaDiG
King of Rohan

: Now, don't be hasty, master guitarss.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #11
Pordey
Mod of Amon Sul

User owns 1x Weathertop Guardian (ES: 1) User owns 1x Flamie 2009 (ES: 11)

I'd love to get GTG staff

My Facebook My Weta Fan Profile
Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #12
Nocturno
Behold darkness of fear.

User owns 1x The Prancing Pony (ES: 6) User owns 1x Tintin (ES: 10) User owns 1x BSG: Cylon (ES: 3) User owns 1x Bag End Environment (ES: 50)
User owns 1x Gandalf\'s Hat (ES: 20) User owns 1x The Hobbit: Thorin (ES: 100) User owns 1x Hulk: Gray (ES: 2) User owns 1x The Hobbit: Balin (ES: 100)
User owns 1x The Hobbit: Bilbo Baggins (ES: 100) User owns 1x High Elven Helm (ES: 8) User owns 1x Ringwraith Steed (ES: 9) User owns 1x Shield of Gil-Galad (ES: 4)

Make my day for the new Sting sword.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
SDJ
BOROMIR REX

User owns 1x Numenorean Helm (ES: 20) User owns 1x Raygun: Bronze Logo Badge (ES: 10) User owns 1x Flamie 2012 (ES: 9) User owns 1x The Hobbit: Balin (ES: 100)

Got an email from a company called SmithBlades saying that the first release will be in November. No mention of which item but I gotta believe Orcrist would be the first.
My Ebay Sales My Weta Fan Profile
Old 03-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #14
Fingolfin
Going On An Adventure!

User owns 1x Flamie 2010 (ES: 10) User owns 1x Gandalf\'s Hat (ES: 20) User owns 1x Bag End Environment (ES: 50)

Yup I'm in contact with Derek Smith of Smithblades too. Also, I've heard from Kit Rae. I knew of Orcist and Sting and the GtG Staff. My guess would be these three and maybe glamdring or another dwarven weapon, and that's probably all we'll see while they wait for a sales indicator. After that....who knows what the wagon will unload!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
Nocturno
Behold darkness of fear.

Anyone knows why the site of Smithblades is not online ???
This is what i see on the internet:

SMITHBLADES.COM

We will be back up soon!

Email us!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
Fingolfin
Going On An Adventure!

User owns 1x Flamie 2010 (ES: 10) User owns 1x Gandalf\'s Hat (ES: 20) User owns 1x Bag End Environment (ES: 50)

They've been like that for a long time, not sure why his site isn't up yet. But if you want to order from him, just email him or shoot him a PM on UCForums.